Tuesday, August 7, 2012

maybe just maybe

I know it's probably way too early to say anything, but I'm just too darn excited and can't keep it in! There is another potential match!!!
and gues what..............
THEY LIVE IN OHIO!
holy crap i know!

They are awesome and smart and sweet and funny and...... my cheeks hurt from smiling.
I got to talk to them today on the phone and we've made plans for a double date on Sunday.
They are gonna drive all the way here and meet with us. (o man I hope our boys behave)
and I hope that I don't act my usual clumsy self :/
For me, I already know I want to work with them. I think they might be wanting to wait until after Sunday's meeting before talking with Modern Family but not sure.
Crazy how things work out.
I thought this journey was going to be a way for me to help open other people's eyes, but I'm quickly learning that maybe God is using this to open MY eyes :)

I better not get too ahead of myself so just pray that they like me and want to work with me just as much as I do them.
Dear God, Please don't let me trip, spill anything, or stutter
and please o please let our children be on their best behavior

3 comments:

  1. Becky, God is with you as you walk this journey and he guide you. Just be yourself, your very lovable and sweet! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes- let go and let God. He's got this, and the trial resturaunt run with the boys went very well lol no worries. love you.

    ReplyDelete