Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Next Step

So......I had my medical screen, labs, psychological evaluation, background check, and eric had his labs drawn also.
Everything came back good.
The psych part was creepy, well the written portion anyway..... a lot of weird questions! I am officially not crazy (my mom is thrilled that she didnt "screw me up too badly") hahaha.
Now I am all cleared medically. I may or may not need a varicella vaccine but thats no big deal.
I think the next step may be contracts which should be a breeze considering we've already discussed the major components. Once contracts are drawn up, both sides have a lawyer to help them go over it and sign. Then, we can make a baby!! well.... grow a baby-theyre already made :)
Its hard to not get ahead of myself here, and I cant help but imagine the fun parts.

Because Ohio's insurance is boofy (word blast from the past), we'll have to wait a little bit to get started. I think it would mean a feb. transfer at the latest but possibly jan. which could have me delivering this time next year!!!

In the meantime, Im getting to know the parents and loving every minute of it.
They are such sweet people and I am truly blessed

2013 is going to be a fantastic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment