Friday, November 2, 2012

Dates!!

Ok I know this is jumping the gun..... Like really....
But.....
Dates are practically set!!
Unless auntie F goes wild n crazy, ill be flying to LA December 26!

We're still working on contracts- which should be done within the next couple of weeks

But since it is a frozen embryo transfer, and I don't have to sync up with an egg donor, we are able to schedule the transfer date according to my cycle.

So- tentatively- ill be flying on 12/26
Transfer 12/27 or 12/28
Coming home 12/29 or 12/30


Hubby will be staying home with the kids. Traveling with all that would be more stress than fun plus I'm going to be limited with lifting. I really wanted Eric to get to be there for this but it's more important that our children are with one if us for that length of time.
So bestie one of two is going!
I seriously have the best friends ever!

I hope this works the first try because I know the guilt will be bad on my part otherwise.

Dear God,
You've brought me this far. This is you working through me. I'm thankful for you instilling this dream in me. Please....... Let these babies stick! You alone are the giver of life and we're all so anxious to meet the ones you're sending.

So excited. So thankful. So ready to see them become daddies. They deserve the love that only parents feel.

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing thing you are doing for a family who longs to grow! I will be praying for you and for "sticky" babies :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol-- sticky babies--yes, they will be even after they're born!!

    ReplyDelete