Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Moving right along

Flights are booked, hotel is booked, and meds are on their way!!!

Still working on contracts so I won't get a med schedule or instructions until contracts are complete, but at least we won't have to worry about rushing meds.

My giant box of fun should be here Saturday! Ill attempt a photo.....
Attempt

I'm so excited and can't believe how fast things are moving!
I am blessed to be working with such wonderful and caring parents-to-be. They take care of everything and are so on top of things.
They have been spoiling my family and I already.
I am looking forward to being pregnant again and am so thankful for all the support.
God is great :D
42 days until we leave and 43 days until transfer. If anyone out there has any luck- throw it my way. I've got a pair of crazy colorful socks that I'll be wearing which seems to be a Modern Family tradition. And somewhere I read that eating pineapple can help make your uterine lining sticky..... Anybody know of anything else??

No comments:

Post a Comment