Sunday, December 9, 2012

All Things Surrogacy

All Things Surrogacy is a group I found through Facebook and I love having the support on a daily basis. It's fun to go on these journey's together and see the types of experiences other ladies have.
They were interested in finding more surrogate bloggers to feature on their page and I jumped at the opportunity to share my surrogacy.

My name is Rebecca and I am 26 years old from Ohio. I have been married for almost 5 years and we have 2 boys ages 3 (Maveric) and 1 (Finley).
I am a Pharmacy Tech at a hospital and currently in school working towards becoming a Certified Nurse Midwife. I just can't get enough of pregnant bellies and babies ;)
I have always had surrogacy in my heart and in April of 2012 (March or April) I decided to check out an agency and learn more about surrogacy.
I knew right away it was something I wanted, something I was capable of, and an incredible opportunity to spread the love of family.
I prayed about it hard, and discussed it with my husband before turning in my paperwork with Modern Family Surrogacy in California.
I am now matched with 2 unbelievably nice guys (from Ohio.....crazy- I know) and have started meds for our FET on December 27th!
This experience so far is already WAY more than I ever imagined and I am so blessed to get to be a part of love this big. I CANNOT wait for what lies ahead, which I can sense is going to be incredible.





No comments:

Post a Comment