Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ultrasound

Tomorrow I have an ultrasound and labs to check hormone levels and the lining of my uterus.
I have only an educated guess on where the lining should be thickness wise- so I hope everything is how the doc wants it.

What I am slightly concerned about is whether or not I've ovulated. Theoretically, the delestrogen stopped me from doing so, but there is a rare chance I could've ovulated through. Which would be bad. We would have to cancel this cycle, wait for a P, and start over. Really bad!
The reason I have these concerns is because right around the time I normally ovulate, I started to feel pressure in my ovaries. It wasn't the typical ovulation cramps, just more of a pressure- but it was definitely there.
I informed the nurse and the doctor said he will check it all out in tomorrows results.
From the women I've spoken to that have gone through IVF, the pressure is normal.
Whew
But I still have that concern in the back of my head.
I know that worrying wont change a single thing, and it will only make me feel worse.
So I am trying my hardest to keep reminding myself that God's timing is always perfect and He is in control.
I guess if there has to be a hiccup or two, ill gladly take this over lots of other worse things.
Hopefully tomorrow I can go to bed relieved.
We're so close and I just don't want to mess anything up.
Fingers crossed for our departure in 1 week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment